When contacting us for service in order to help us help you, we request that you perform the following tests.
1) Open Kodi and make sure you are running the latest version of the Tiger Build. The # in green under maintenance is the build you are running, check on the Facebook page to confirm that this build number is the current build. If not follow the instructions provided on Facebook and update the build to the current build. It is very possible that the new build update may have resolved your issue. Try running the system and confirm the issue is not corrected
2) Make note of the unit you have purchased, this will either be found on the bottom of the unit or on the top, Eg, M8S, M9 Plus …
3) Open quick support and record your ID # (quick support will be located in the favorites bar or inside the apps section on the main android page) install any items that QS requests. If you do not get an ID # this is an indication that your unit is not online, or your internet has issues. First unplug the internet modem provided by your provider, after 30 seconds power the modem back on. Check to see if the ID is now present. We can help diagnose issues with your internet however we cannot correct these issues, internet coverage and speed issues will have to be corrected by your internet provider.
4) Download and run the Speed test by Ookla, this will require you to log into the play store gmail account required, the link for the speed test ishttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details…
5) If after performing the steps above, you are still having issues please contact us on Facebook via the message option, or give us a call at 743-0430. #NLANDROIDTV Team